Our signs are designed and digitally printed using the industries latest technology and UV inks to ensure the highest quality possibly. Our signs are finished using thick durable aluminum poly-metal boards. This non-warping stock provides a longer lasting sign to show off your custom car for many years. Each of our signs also receives a protective laminate coating for an enhanced high gloss look and to ensure long lasting quality and performance.
1. Photos You Supply: You supply the photos, our designers craft them to the background layout of your choice. We will accept high-resolution digital images (At least 3 Megapixel). We will also accept quality glossy prints (At least 3”x 5”).
Please visit our website for more photo information or call us with any questions. You can use up to 3 photos of your vehicle per sign.
2. Custom Match or Accent Color: Provide us with a custom color preference. You may also provide us with a custom color chip or we can match the colors right from your photos.
3. Your Cars Specs: Send us the specs you would like displayed on your sign and we’ll e-mail you a digital proof of your sign prior to final production.
4. Make/Model/Year: We will supply close to manufacturer representations of car emblems created here at our facilities.
5. Durable Craftsmanship: Your sign will be constructed from 1/4” Lustre Board. This durable stock has .040 aluminum on both sides with a weather treated wooden core. Your images will be printed on high performance vinyl.
TIPS FOR PHOTO LAYOUTS:
1. Always send us high quality photos. High resolution digital prints and/or files produce the best results. We can only reproduce what you provide us with.
2. Use the best image capturing device available to you. At least a 3 Mega pixel digital camera or traditional .35 mm film will work. Use glossy photo paper when sending prints.
3. Always pick a nice setting for your photos. Make sure the sun is always at your back and that all or part of your car is not in dark shadowy areas. Please do not take photos of your car or truck while it is sitting on grass. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT IMAGES OF THE VEHICLE PARKED ON GRASS.